It’s time for another Austin Sports Medicine 101 class!
Why Should you see a Personal Trainer?
- Improve sports performance
- Return from an injury stronger, faster, and healthier
- Obtain ideal body composition with healthy weight loss and/or muscle gain
- Learn how to correctly train for your sport of choice
- To look good naked!
Our PERSONAL TRAINING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Exercise program development
- Organized group exercise programs
After an injury, there is a key time between the repair of damage and when you’re ready to be back in the game. This is where our personal trainers come in. At Medicine in Motion, our trainers work closely with a sports medicine physician, as well as athletic trainers, to make sure their exercises will help the patient safely accomplish their goals without risking injury.
Our trainer has worked with a variety of clients for over 10 years in areas of sports-specific training, pre and post rehabilitation, the overweight and obese, and youth fitness. Throughout her journey as a fitness professional, she has discovered how the mind plays a major role in the long-term and permanent success of every client.
The trainer’s goal is to help clients become strong, fit, and healthy to discover their potential to transform both their body and their mind to truly experience a more fulfilled life.