It’s time for another Austin-area sports medicine 101 class!
REASONS TO SEE A NUTRITIONIST
- Before you start a diet/fitness regimen
- When medical concerns require a change in diet (i.e. Diabetes or low sodium)
- If you are not performing up to your potential in your sport
- Fatigue and lack of energy
- Disordered eating patterns
OUR NUTRITION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Nutritional evaluation and education
- Weight Management guidelines
Brooke Webb Gunning, MS, RD, LD is a registered and licensed dietitian specializing in sports nutrition, weight management, eating disorders, and medical nutrition therapy. She received her nutrition degree from UT Austin and completed her graduate degree at Texas A&M Kingsville. Brooke works with athletes and active people of all levels to improve health, increase energy, and maximize sports performance. She uses a “non-diet” approach, with an emphasis on overall wellness, to provide accurate nutrition information and realistic application strategies.
Brooke Gunning has worked for nearly a decade with top level athletes. She brings the same philosophy she used with them to her patients at Medicine in Motion. First she evaluates current dietary intake, fitness level and health needs, then develops a plan based on the personal goals of the client.