It’s time for another Austin-area sports medicine 101 class!
WHEN OUR EVENT COVERAGE IS PERFECT FOR YOU:
- You are a league organizer who is sponsoring a tournament – bring your league up a notch by providing medical care.
- You play on a recreational team and want to prevent injuries or have them treated promptly – arrange to have a specialist meet with your team once or several times to develop a plan of care for them.
- You are the parent of a child on a team and are interested in injury prevention.
- You want your team members to avoid trips to the ER and receive specialized care from the moment of injury, saving time and money.
Are you organizing a race? Planning a tournament? Or playing on a recreational team that keeps having injuries get in the way of winning?
Our experts have traveled worldwide to work with events and teams – including the U.S. Women’s Softball World Champions and the U.S. Field Hockey team. Our work in these events is tailored to the specific needs of the organizers. If you want a medic there just in case of an emergency or to calm parents’ fears; or if you are looking for a complete sports medicine team to work with your team for the entire season, we are available for you!
EVENTS/TEAMS WE HAVE COVERED IN THE PAST:
- U.S. Women’s Softball Tournament
- U.S. Women’s Field Hockey Team
- Penn State Athletic Teams
- University of Texas Club Sport Teams
- Vista Ridge High School Football
- Texas USA Wrestling
- Ice Hockey matches vs Cedar Park STARS
- Round Rock Women’s Soccer League
- ATLAS Ride for the Texas 4000 cycling club