It’s time for another Austin-area sports medicine 101 class!
PHYSICIAN SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Injury evaluation and treatment
- X-ray evaluation
- Joint injections and aspirations
- Minor Office Surgery – laceration repair, stitches, wound care
- Fracture and dislocation treatment – Splinting and Casting
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Illness evaluation and treatment
- Asthma action plans
- Concussion evaluation and care
- Preventative Medicine
- Comprehensive sports physicals
- Chronic illness improvement plans
- Exercise prescriptions
In Dr. Martha Pyron’s eyes, there is no difference between the trail walker and the pro athlete: both deserve the best care available, and that’s exactly what each patient will receive at Medicine in Motion. When you visit Dr. Pyron, you receive comprehensive care from an integrated team of professionals. With board certifications in both family practice and sports medicine, she can evaluate her patients’ needs from two unique perspectives. Dr. Pyron has more than a decade of experience working with a range of athletes, from Olympic softball contenders to Austin’s very own Longhorns. An appointment with Dr. Pyron is thorough, precise, and informative. She takes the time to collaborate with and educate her patients so they leave her office with a complete understanding of their injury and their own customized plan of care.